Friday, February 8, 2008

Collage: Deep Dark Dirty Secrets


Deep, dark, dirty secrets are the stars of the freakshow of life: when we hear one, it doesn't really matter who it's about or who it concerns. We gawk and marvel at the abominable beauty of the secret, the excitement of anonymous voyeurism, and the strange power of forbidden knowledge.

Stripped of their previous owners, here are 15 deep, dark, dirty secrets, sheared naked for your perusal. Fact or fiction - this would be up to your judgement. But be careful as secrets without origins, due to their inherent parasitic nature, tend to new owners to feed on...

1. I hate it that I'm fat.
2. I should have used a condom.
3. I cheated my friends of their money
4. I did it, and did it again until I was sore. I could not find a way to stop.
5. I get turned on by dirty socks.
6. Eating raw meat gives me a thrill.
7. I wanted to turn her gay so we could be together.
8. I killed the rabbit. I was curious about death.
9. When she broke up with me I took pills to end it all.
10. I cry myself to sleep.
11. I cheat in everything I do because I am incapable.
12. I hate her. She never told me I was adopted.
13. I stole the plastic dinosaur from the shop.
14. Not being able read or write hurts because I'm useless.
15. He touched me in a place that he shouldn't have.

No comments: