Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Naturalization of My Personal Space

Another fun activity I've been involved in: redecorating! Was thinking of how to create designer-looking stuff for my room at a fraction of the cost, while keeping in my favoured theme of nature-inspired forms. Here's some of my mini-projects. And yeah, I have kinda quirky taste sometimes.


Cactus Spine Lamp -
Made from $5 Ikea lamp and 3 x Polyetylene spiky mats to keep birds off surfaces (dunno what the hell is that called)

Foliage Frames -
White frame from Ikea and 3 different artificial grass tufts that I got from Daiso.


Monstera Clock -
I ripped out the clock mechanism + hands from an old obiang clock I've had for years, and cut out a Monstera leaf pattern (you know, those tropical ferns) out of Bristol board. Kinda like this one the best. =)

No comments: